The adorable and mulit purpose Kawan is Hevea’s first coloured toy. Hevea only used natural colours when creating Kawan. Kawan encourages little one's sensation
of touch and stimulates the development of baby’s vision.
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC and BPA
- handpainted with natural plant pigments
- soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums and
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The color contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- floats on water
- The one-piece design it has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic
- 12 cm tall
Kawan comes in a cute gift-box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC® certified paper.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard.
Handmade in Morroco